0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Black Friday shopping tips for First time Black Friday Deal hunters and shoppers.
- Make a list of times you want to buy and which store
- Crazy deals in-store might be available online.
- Let your friends know what items you are planning to buy, they might find a better deal
- Quantity of items in-store will be less, plan to stand in the queue.
- Even if you are not planning to spend, go the nearby mall to enjoy the crowd and shopping atmosphere.
- Look for deals in Fatwallet.com and Slickdeals.net (2 of my favorite black friday deal hunting sites)
- I’m always skeptical about buying products that come with mail-in rebate.
- Don’t buy something that is not in your list (saves you money)
- Get help from Seniors, if you don’t have the car.
- If you get something for real cheap house hold items, why not buy them in bulk?
10 More Black Friday Tips
- Deals will be available pretty much on all product categories (not just electronics)
- If you have only one product in a store to buy, then buy it and get in the billing line (lines will be long)
- Even if you are not planning to buy any door buster deals, go and stand in the line with a friend. Its fun.
- Go to the store day before to ask how many items will be on door buster deal.
- Buy a product, then don’t feel like using it (before opening the box), just return it.
- Price Matching will work on Black Friday. Take advantage of that, take other stores ads.
- Smart Phone app – Install price comparison app to check online and other store prices.
- Groupon and Living Social will have super deals (local and national).
- Spend Wisely. Some of the Best Deals will be on Amazon.com
- Download the Master Black Friday Deals Spreadsheet. Easy to Search for deals in one place.