Ask Raghu (Consulting via Phone or Video Conferencing)

Feedback from Recent Coaching Client

Sample Questions from Readers

I scored a 324 on my GRE  (157 verbal and 167 quantitative score) with 4.0 in AWA. I’m applying for a PhD in Data Science and Machine learning, I need your opinion on the application process and how to approach the application for PhD and which universities can I hope to apply for?
I have recently moved to US with my Husband on H4 Visa. I have a BTech Degree from NIT and 8 years of Work Experience. Before moving to US I was working as a Product Manager. My questions are as below:

  • Please help to suggest if I wish to pursue a career in the US, keeping my background in mind, what is the right course for me, whether I should go for a Masters in the similar field or go for an MBA program.
  • Based on the above answer, what are the best colleges to pursue the course.
  • Looking at the new direction taken by the US government on H1B visa, what are my chances of getting a job which can qualify for the same.
  • What are the chances of getting a job on H4EAD, if I don’t get an H1B visa.
Respected Sir, I’m from Jackson, MS. This is a request for your consultation as my 6 yr H1B visa will be expiring soon and I wanted to see what is the next steps (more details on the phone). Please let me know your availability.
My student visa has been rejected for 5 times. For the last 2 times I applied through a travel agent and it was not mentioned in the DS-160 that my visa was ever rejected and they rejected my visa again. Will I get approved if I apply again?

FAQ’s About Ask Raghu

Yes, you have the option to extend the call and pay the remaining balance at end of the call. If I’m booked for back to back meetings, I will try to accommodate you after finishing the other meetings in the same day. If my adjacent slot is empty, we can continue our conversation.
I maybe able to accommodate you if you have a time sensitive question. Schedule an Urgent Meeting from the options below. I will try to get you within 24 hours. If not, you can get refund of extra payment if you attend meeting after 24 hours or cancel the meeting and get full refund.
I’m not an Attorney and I strongly recommend you to consult an Immigration Attorney. You can talk to Attorney Murali Bashyam via Ask an Attorney service via
Even though I couldn’t process refund for consulting calls, you have the option to reschedule and use the time at a later date.

Schedule Your Appointment Now