Previously we have posted Average GRE Scores for few universities in 2 parts
In today’s editions you can see the Average GRE Scores for North Carolina State University (NCSU). NC State is one of top ranked Engineering program in America. Its located near in Research Triangle Park. Duke University, UNC, Chapel Hill and NCSU forms a triangle.
Average GRE Scores UNC
Scores below are listed in following order ( GRE Verbal + GRE Quantitative + Analytical ) for North Carolina State University.
- Computer Science – 469 + 704 + 4.2
- Chemical Engineering – 485 + 727 + 4.3
- Electrical Engineering – 461 + 728 + 4.1
- Biological Sciences – 491 + 632 + 4.4
- Civil Engineering – 457 + 702 + 4.2
- Mechanical Engineering – 467 + 723 + 4.2
- English Language – 589 + 552 + 4.9
Interesting thing to observer in above Average GRE Scores is how English Language Graduate students scores in GRE Verbal, Quantitative and Analytical writing. It’s very clear that someone with English background can out score Engineering Students in GRE Verbal by over 100 to 120 points, but scores in Maths reflect the lack of their good mathematical skills.