Use the following Graduate School Application Checklist when applying for Grad School in USA.
If you are applying for Masters Degree in US Colleges and Universities, here is a list of documents you need to prepare and send it along with the application package.
Refer to the links in the checklist for additional information.
- Graduate School Application (Online or Paper)
- If submitting Application Online, send confirmation page
- Application Fee ( if paying by check or draft)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume [ Resume - India vs US ]
- Bank Statement
- Financial Affidavit
- First and Last Page of your Passport
- Copy of GRE and TOEFL Score Report
- Extra Curricular Certificates
- Portfolio (if any)
- Abstract of your research paper and projects
- Index Page of Documents
Some of you might argue, it’s not required to send copy of GRE and TOEFL score report, but it’s good idea to send 2 additional pages. It’s not going to cost you much, eventhough universities require scores to be forward by ETS.
So, if you think above list is missing some documents, leave a comment below. Also, if you any questions on how to send the above documents, let us know, more instructions can be included here.
Related : USA Admission Application Timeline.