I’ve VISA Interview on 7th Dec.. My TOEFL score got cancelled.. And I got admit from CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY FULLERTON.
I didn’t got any rejection letter from University. Shall I show my TOEFL score card in interview, I’ve scored 91.
Will they people inquire on this.. Plz tell me any suggestion.
My Acadamic % is 62.82% with 1 backlog. Will i get VISA and how are the chances for CSU FULLERTON..
And I’ve applied for NYIT and CSUF.. Got admit from both.. But NYIT I20 yet to come..
TOEFL Scores Cancelled
This is the message I’m getting form your question.
- My TOEFL Scores is cancelled.
- University haven’t put hold on admission
- I don’t have time or plan to re-take TOEFL
- I’m planning to use the TOEFL Score report during F1 Visa interview
Unfortunately, if you followed my blog long enough, you know my answer.
- Contact University and check your admission status
- Re-Take TOEFL
- Apply for Visa Interview
You may not agree to my suggestion, but that’s what I would do. You might consult different consultant and they will ask you to attend interview with your TOEFL Score report.
You have to think about Risk vs Reward, do the analysis.