Last few articles have been about H1B Visa.
So, I decided to list few universities that accepts Low GRE Scores.
I will try to list universities based on different departments, but that will be evolving process. In meantime, I’m listing universities as I come across.
University of Wyoming
- Computer Science:> GRE : >900 for M.S. , >1000 for PhD
- Chemical Engineering : GRE > 1150
South Dakota State University
- Computer Science (M.S.) : No GRE is Required
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (M.S.) : GRE Not required, TOEFL : 71
- Other Courses : Industrial Management, Construction Management.
Black Hills State University
- M.S.Intergrative Genomics GRE Required
University of Rhode Island
- M.S. Chemical Engineering : GRE not Required
- M.S. in Textiles, Fashion Merchandising and Design : GRE >900
- Other Courses : Civil, Construction, Computer Science, Biomedical, Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Pharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
University of Oregon
- M.S. Computer Science : GRE > 1050