Naveen Yegyan on Student Life in Texas (Video)

0 Flares 0 Flares ×

I sat down with Naveen Yegyan – Student at Texas A&M University, Commerce to talk about this interesting story.


[jwplayer mediaid="20747"]

We talk about the following topics

  • University Transfer
  • Wasted 1 year  of MS
  • Life Style at Texas A&M University, Commerce
  • Cost of Living
  • Financial Aid
  • Spring Break Trip
  • Car Accident
  • University Transfer Process

This interview shows about the easy process of University Transfer within USA. But, schools accept only maximum of 9 Credits Hours to be transferred.

Naveen Yegyan spent 3 semesters at Lamar University and completed close to 27 Credits. But, Texas A&M University can accept only 9 Credits.

If he had transferred at end of first semester, he could have saved 2 semesters of time and tuition fees and other expenses. But, good to see that he’s enjoying his course at Texas A&M, Commerce.

Want to be Featured in Next show?

This is how I record interviews

  • Schedule 30 to 45 minutes time
  • Talk over Skype  Video Call ( Recorded)
  • Editing and Publishing

Yes, its that simple.

Do you have an interesting story and experience share? I would love to feature you in the blog. By sharing your story, you get get build your online reputation as well.

Three Questions for you

  1. What do you think of video interviews like this?
  2. Should I do more interviews in the blog?
  3. What other questions should I ask during interviews?

0 Flares Facebook 0 Twitter 0 LinkedIn 0 Google+ 0 0 Flares ×