New York University – Stern Business School’s full time MBA program is ranked number 13 and its part time program is ranked 25th in the US by Business Week.
Learn about the school’s admission requirements and profile of admitted student below.
Full Time MBA – Admitted Profile
The following is the profile of Fall 2009 Full Time MBA students:
- Class size: 414
- Selectivity: 15%
- Average undergraduate GPA: 3.5
- Undergraduate GPA 80% range: 3.1-3.8
- Average GMAT score: 717
- GMAT score 80% range: 680-760
- Average years of work experience: 4.7
- Average age: 27
- Female students: 39%
- International students and dual citizens: 32%
- Minority students: 29%
- Underrepresented minority students: 14%
Part Time MBA – Admission Requirements
- GMAT required? Yes
- Average GMAT: 677
- Median GMAT: 680
- Middle 80% GMAT: from 620 to 730
- Students receiving some form of financial aid in 2008-09: 32%
Read this article if you are not sure whether MBA or MS is right for you.
Also, find more details about the full time and part time MBA programs at the NYU and Business Week websites.