College Board provides two ways register for SAT in India (even though 3 ways are available)
International students can register for the SAT in any of three ways:
- By mail
- Representative (not available in India)
Lets look at How to Register for SAT in India.
SAT Test Dates
SAT Test dates for India in 2013 and 2014.
Online SAT Registration India
Following steps show how to Register Online for SAT Test in 2013.
- Step 1 – Decide when you are going to take the SAT Test.
- Step 2 – Learn about SAT Registration Deadlines. For Students in India, it will be Regular Deadline.
- Step 3 – SAT Test Fees ( an be paid via Credit Card while registering for SAT online)
- Step 4 – Create online account at College Board to Register for SAT.
- Step 5 – Sing-up for the Account and Complete SAT Registration.
Additional SAT Test Fees
Now, you know how to register for SAT in India in 2012.
Why would someone want to register for SAT via Mail, when online SAT test registration is available.
If you prefer to register via Mail, refer to SAT College Board site for more details.
Advantages of SAT online Registration
- Know immediately what center is available for you, before you pay for your registration.
- 24-hour access to your Admission Ticket to print for test day.
- Easily order score reports and u
- Send scores from prior SAT test dates.