Revised GRE Experience shared by Lokesh.
Are my dreams shattered?
I am not a pessimist but now feel like one.
I took the GRE in July (Old Pattern) and got my scores Q-700 V-460.
I decided to retake GRE in the New GRE pattern in October and got the following score
- q-630-730 v-400-500
Revised GRE -Practice Tests Scores
I nearly took six practice tests and all the score were between the range
- q-750-800 v-520-620,
- q-750-800 V-500-600
- q-750-800 v-480-580
- q-730-800 v-520-620
- q-750-800 v-460-560
- q-750-800 v-540-640
Before the exam day I had severe viral fever and it continued onto the exam day. Guys I was feeling totally sick and had the feeling to quit the test.
- New GRE Experiences (complete collection)
But I gave my best during the exam. Guys what am I supposed to do?
I was very much interested in wireless communication and I worked hard in my UG and published a research paper in IEEE.
Now I fear whether my admission in a research university are totally down to zero.
- Branch: ECE
- UG percentage: 72
- Published a research paper 4G mobile communications (IEEE explore)
- Published a research paper based in RFID (BCS- British Computing Society)
- Published a research paper in SQL injection(BCS- British Computing Society)
- Present 3 papers in college level symposiums.
- Started a website with my friends and it will be launched in November.
- Received the best student award from my college for two consecutive years for publishing papers.
The publications mentioned above are done with my friends.
For every one reading my post please comment, because it will help me to take clear decisions.
I am applying to eth zurich, nus, ntu,epfl, university of Toronto, Mcgill university, British columbia university.
Please review my profile and suggest me some more universities in the US.
Also do I stand a chance in getting admissions in the above listed universities.?
Waiting for your valuable replies.