What schools have the most international students in MBA programs?
Many MBA programs are the main draw to the US for international students. Recently, many MBA programs have begun ramping up their foreign recruitment to bring a more global mindset to their programs.
US News has put together a list of the top 10 schools with the most international students in MBA programs.
The number after the college is the percentage of which of its student body is international students.
- Arkansas State University- Jonesboro; 75.6%
- University of California- Riverside; 73.9%
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; 69.2%
- Purdue University- West Lafayette; 63.1%
- St. John’s University; 59.4%
- Hofstra University; 57.6%
- Thunderbird School of Global Management; 56.1%
- Syracuse University; 55.8%
- Babson College; 54.9%
- Clarkson University; 54.7%
With these rankings, you can see that being an international student plays a big part in the admissions process.
There has been a huge upward trend in foreign admissions as admissions officers try to pull together more diverse MBA cohorts, which are supposed to represent all skill levels, cultures, personal, and professional lives.
So it would be beneficial to apply to these programs as an international student because you have a high likelihood of getting in if you have the grades and experience to back it up.
Also, these schools have the most international students in MBA programs, but there may be more colleges out there still looking for more international applicants.