Recently, one avid HSB reader had asked us to evaluate his profile for getting admission for MS in computer science in university in the U.S.
Based on his message, he definitely wanted to study in one of the top 10 universities in the U.S.A. However, his profile — including GRE score, TOEFL score, academic standing with backlogs — was less than that of an average student.
To get into one of the following top 10 universities in the U.S., you need an extra-ordinary academic profile.
Top 10 Universities in the USA – Computer Science
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Stanford University
- University of California — Berkeley
- Carnegie Mellon University
- University of Illinois — Urbana-Champaign
- University of Washington
- Cornell University
- Princeton University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of Texas — Austin