List of 12 universities that offers Master of Science (M.S.) and PhD in Industrial Engineering.
Industrial engineering (I.E.) is a branch of engineering that concerns with the development, improvement, implementation and evaluation of integrated systems of people, money, knowledge, information, equipment, energy, material and process. In lean manufacturing systems, Industrial engineers work to eliminate wastes of time, money, materials, energy, and other resources.
Industrial engineering is also known as operations management, management science, systems engineering, or manufacturing engineering.
Universities for M.S. Industrial Engineering
- NC State – Industrial Engineering
- Georgia Tech – Required GRE Score for MS (558 + 782); PhD ( 573 + 794)
- University of Washington – Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Wayne State University – Master of Science in Industrial Engineering
- Columbia University
- North Dakota State University – MS GRE Minimum 1100; PhD 1200
- Polytechnic Institute of New York University.
- University of Texas at Arlington
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- New Mexico state University
- Rutgers University – GRE ( 560 + 750)
- University of Iowa