There is an interesting article in news world this week – 12 Things Killer Employees Do Before Noon.
- They make a work to-do list the day before.
- They get a full night’s rest.
- They avoid hitting snooze
- They exercise
- They practice a morning ritual
- They eat breakfast.
- They arrive at the office on time.
- They check in with their boss and/or employees
- They tackle the big projects first
- They avoid morning meetings.
- They allot time for following up on messages.
- They take a mid-morning break.
Here is modified list for students who needs to follow severl of the things from above list to be successful.
How would you modify the 12 things to fit your needs to be highly successful?
Here is a modified list for students.
- Plan what to study the previous day
- Get a full night’s rest.
- Avoid hitting snooze on your Alarm clock.
- Exercise or Play games to get that work out.
- Practice a morning ritual (like yoga, meditation, )
- Eat breakfast. (College students tend to skip breakfast)
- Arrive at the school, meetings, events on time.
- Be your own boss. Seek opinions, but be the decider.
- Tackle the big projects first ( Study tough chapters first)
- Avoid distraction when productive
- Don’t vanish, if someone is waiting on you.
- Don’t slog just before exams.
Do you have more tips to add?
- Avoid getting drunk the night before exams.
- Stay off the games and computer when you need to be studying… In fact stay off of them most of the time, since if you’re not studying, you should be networking, volunteering, and getting active in your community