Michael Buckhoff is an ESL and English professor at California State University, San Bernardino.
I love teaching international students because they are so motivated to achieve success. Also, teaching these students enlightens me every time I step into the classroom.
He has listed an effective 7-step system for improving TOEFL iBT scores.
- Step 1 – Learn English Vocabulary Skills to Super-Size Your Vocabulary
- Step 2 – Learn English Pronunciation Skills to Target and Improve Your Pronunciation Weaknesses
- Step 3 – Learn English Grammar Skills to Evaluate Your Grammar Competencies
- Step 4 – Learn English Listening Skills to Analyze Your Listening Strengths and Weaknesses
- Step 5 – Learn English Reading Skills to Develop Effective Reading Strategies
- Step 6 – Learn English Writing Skills to Target and Improve Your Writing Weaknesses
- Step 7 – Learn English Speaking Skills to Have an Organized Approach to Speaking
To get more details about the each of the above steps, visit MichaelBuckhoff.com. Also, visit his blog for more tips when preparing for TOEFL exams.