Villanova University – School of Business profile, quick facts and average GMAT Scores.
- Villanova MBA Flex Track – Self-Paced • Evenings • Main Campus
- Villanova MBA Fast Track – 24 Months • Two evenings/week • Main campus • Center City
- Executive MBA (EMBA) – 21 Months • Every other Friday/Saturday
- Post MBA Certificate – 3 Courses • Enhanced Learning
- Master of Science in Finance (MSF) – 12 Months • Full-time, day course offerings
Average GMAT Score
- Average age: 27 years
- Average GPA: 3.3
- Average GMAT: 610
- Average years work experience: 6 years
GMAT may not be required for EMBA. You do not need to take the GMAT. In order to determine if you can handle the academic rigor of the program, we look at the nature of your work experience and a number of other factors instead of relying on a GMAT score.
Next Post – Average GMAT Scores Duke University