Duke University is ranked in Top 20 in pretty much all the Business School Rankings.
Its expensive to attend Duke (Private University), but I have met Duke MBA graduates. They all say, its well worth the cost of the program.
What is the average GMAT score?
We admit applicants with a range of test scores. There is no minimum requirement. However, if you feel that you have not scored your personal best, or that the results are not representative of your ability, you may re-take the exam. As a guide, about 80% of GMAT scores for the Cross Continent program range from 540 – 720.
What “type” of students Duke is looking?
Duke is not looking for any one type of applicant. We want to create a diverse class with individuals who can add to the learning experience. In general, applicants to The Duke MBA — Cross Continent program are high-potential professionals who are on the fast track in their organizations with:
- At least three years professional work experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- High English proficiency
- A clear understanding of the commitment required to succeed in the Cross Continent program
The daytime MBA program at The Fuqua School of Business rankings
- 6th in the U.S. by BusinessWeek in 2010
- 10th in the U.S. and 20th in the World by The Financial Times in 2011
- 10th in North America by QS Global 200 Business Schools Report in 2010
- 12th in the U.S. by U.S. News and World Report in 2011
- 13th in the U.S. and 20th in the World by The Economist in 2011
- Average years of work experience – 5.2
- 80% Range of GMAT score – 630 – 740
- 80% Range of undergraduate GPA – 3.1 – 3.8