I’m going to attend 1 hour session on Best Practices for Recruiting and Working with Indian Students here in #NAFSA12 Conference.
This session explores the unique characteristics of the Indian student market, focusing on tactical and strategic approaches for working with Indian students in a manner that will yield greatest success. Learn about the impact of student preferences on your recruitment strategy and how to analyze the emerging trends.
I’m really looking forward for to attend this session.
Schools have different perspective towards use of Admission Agents.
After having conversation with admission directors with various schools over past few days, I have gained greater understanding to why schools use agents and why some schools don’t use them.
Some schools think that’s the only way to recruit students in “Hot Indian” market.
What schools don’t realize is that how agents operate.
We have discussed previously about Admission agents in the following articles
- Trust About Admission Agents – Part 1 and Part 2
- Admission Agent – Canada Visa will be Rejected if US Visa is Rejected.
- Agents False Promise About MBA Admission
- Agent – It’s Impossible to get Visa for PhD in USA
- US Admission Consultants Intimidate Naive Students and Make it Sound Difficult
As HSB readers you have first hand experience about agents in India. I would appreciate if you can share your experience about working with agents.