1) Which university and degree?
I am attending the University of Houston main campus for the MS program in Computer Science.
2) Why did you select this university?
During my work at my current work place, I came across a lot of research papers based on software engineering, most of them authored by professors from universities I have applied to. I was forced to believe that the research at the University of Houston especially in the field of Parallel processing has been going well for quite some time now. I want to tap this as a resource to obtain knowledge in my desired subject.
3) What is your fees in I-20 for first the year?
It has been quoted to be $26210
4) How many universities did you apply and list them
I had applied to 7 universities in all
- University of Southern California
- North Carolina State University
- Syracuse University
- University of Texas at Dallas
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Houston Main Campus
- University of Massachusetts Lowell.
4) Who is going to sponsor your education and how?
A major part of the education will be sponsored by my father. But to avoid unforeseen events, I also have an education loan sanctioned for my education.
5) What will you do after graduation?
I am engaged and my parents are planning for my marriage soon after my graduation. But I shall make sure that I complete all my academic commitments and sufficient practical training through OPT before I return for my marriage.
Click here to read additional Student Visa for USA Mock Interviews.