ETS GE announced changes to Revised GRE Test fees from July 1, 2012.
For test takers around the world (but few places) will see decrease in GRE Test fees from July 1, 2012.
Current GRE Registration fees
- GRE revised General Test — United States, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico $160
- GRE revised General Test — all other locations $190
- Additional Score Reports (ASR) — per recipient – $23
New GRE Registration Fees – $175
- Effective July 1, 2012, the test administration fee for the GRE revised General Test will be US$175 worldwide
- Additional Score Report (ASR) requests will be US$25 per recipient.
As you can see from July 1, 2012 GRE Test Fees will be the same worldwide.
Decrease in GRE test registration fees come with $2 increase in Additional GRE Score reporting.
This new GRE fees reflects a decrease in the test fee for test takers in India and other countries.
GRE Test takers fees increases by $15 for test takers in United States, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico from July 1, 2012.
What if You have registered for Before July 1, 2012?
I think new fees is applicable only if you register for GRE on or after July 1, 2012.
Can someone send an email to ETS and ask this question?