Do you want to know what does it take to study High School in USA (9th to 12th grade) as an International Student? That’s exactly what you are going to find out in this video interview with Gunhee Park.
Gunhee Park recently published a book – The Blueprint: The Roadmap to Landing a Job as an International Student
We are spoke about several interesting topics in this interview. Here is a quick overview about the interview
- Impact of American culture while in High School
- How to deal with cultural and finance as a high school student
- Cost of studying high school in America
- Transition from High School to College
- About the book – The Blueprint
- Why Gunhee Declined a Full Time, lucrative Job Offer from Goldman Sachs
- Lessons learned from 2 summer internships at Goldman Sachs
- When to start your job search and why?
Watch the Full Program Here
- Prefer Audio? Great Right Click to Download the MP3 File
To learn about his culture and first had job search experience checkout his book – The Blueprint: The Roadmap to Landing a Job as an International Student