The article, How to register for GRE Exam, gave an overview of the entire GRE exam registration process.
There are a still few additional items you should be aware of before you can register for a GRE exam.
The foremost of all requirements before an international student can take a GRE is a passport.
GRE Exam Registration
- ETS (Educational Testing Service) conducts GRE Exam
- Use the ETS GRE website as main source of information
- Get complete understanding of what is required to register for the GRE test.
- Make sure you have all the required documents even before registering a GRE exam.
- While booking for GRE Test Dates, make sure you give the name as given in your passport.
- Don’t register for a GRE test if you don’t have a surname (or last name) in your passport.
- Add first your last name in your passport, then register for a GRE exam.
- Find out the payment options available and use the option (credit/debit cards, check, money order, Western Union, etc.) that is convenient to you.
- Plan well in advance so you don’t make any mistakes.
- Talk to the Regional Registration Center in your country to get additional information on the GRE exam process.