E-Verify Number for STEM OPT – Child or Parent Company?

Hello all, I am going to work for a company named ABC which is a child company of XYZ. ABC has there owned Everify number. But when I asked HR for the EIN, they have provided me the EIN of XYZ. Will it be okay to use XYZ EIN in my I-983.

E-Verify Number for STEM OPT

Rule #1

  • Your DSO is your go-to person to get this sort of help
  • If not you can talk to an attorney who knows about OPT & STEM OPT issues

Having said that, some folks have received an EAD card by listing the Parent company’s e-Verify number.


child company everify number parent company srem opt

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?

Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Contact Support