Complete the Application for College Planning
We will do the following when we meet to create the College Roadmap plan for your child.
- Course Planning - Create a Course Matrix for four years of High School (Academic Rigor)
- Test Prep: SAT/ACT Testing - When to and how to prep.
- Identify student's interests (Potential Majors and Career Plans)
- Review of student's interests or help the family identify the student's interests
- Create a plan for High School (Activities and Summer)
- Paying for College:
- Review of the impact of income/assets on college admissions
- Identify ways to maximize need-based financial aid
If your child is in 10th or below and wants to meet with us frequently, you can schedule 1:1 (paid) meetings as required. I'm exploring additional ways to offer extended services for students from all grades.
We have 1:1 Roadmap Planning meetings and College Application Package for 11th graders. Sessions start from $150 for 30 minutes, and for 11th graders, the package starts from $3700.
- Step 1: Submit the application
- Step 2: Schedule the meeting (Paid and Free Intro session)
After you apply, you will be redirected to a page to schedule the meetings.