If you are applying for admission at a master’s in horticulture program, here are a few universities in the U.S. you can look at.
The GRE score and TOEFL score requirements vary for each school.
Be sure to check if the companies are willing to hire international students and sponsor H-1B visa. Here are a few more options to consider under these agriculture graduate programs:
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Agronomy/Horticulture Emphasis
You can also consider taking PhD in agriculture sciences. The chances of getting financial aid in the field of agriculture graduate programs are relatively better than engineering graduate programs.
Universities offering Agriculture programs
- Michigan State University – Horticulture
- Oklahoma State University – Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- Auburn University – Horticulture
- University of Maine – Horticulture
- North Dakota State University – Plant Science and Horticulture
- Texas Tech – Soil and Plant Science