Time Management Tips in New GRE – shared by Amit
I have some bad experience about time management during my computer based general GRE test.
I felt some difficulties during test period, please go through the following New GRE time management tips.
New GRE Time Management
- Don’t start blindly reading paragraph, first just take a short look on question based on paragraph, it will help when you start reading paragraph, you will able to concentrate more on that part which is required.
- Don’t waste more time on fill in the blanks, because paragraph need more time, which may come at the end part of your section.
- In quantitative section try to solve as much as fast for easy problem, because data interpretation will take more time than others.
- Before your final exam at least practice 10 full test set, within time limit, it will help to achieve accuracy.
- Only memorizing word will not help.
Related: Revised New GRE in Mumbai – Expected Score 1410