How to get Top paying Job in Wall Street?
I’m not talking about Highest Paid MBA Graduate in 2011, but $250,000 yearly pacy check would be good enough.
Well, Business Insider published 10 Must Haves on Resume for Wall Street Job
10 Resume Must Haves for Top Job
- The right degree – investment banks recruit heavily from the most elite universities.
- Baller grades – you want at least a 3.5 to land an interview.
- The right major
- Excel skills
- Athletic experience – It shows that you’re competitive and can work productively with others in an intense environment.
- Extracurricular success –
- The all-important internship
- CFA exams –
- Entrepreneurship –
- The killer connection (How to Build Your Brand and Market Yourself)
How many items do you have in your Resume from the above list?