Forbes surveyed over 16,000 alumni at more than 100 schools to find the Best Business Schools based on return on investment on expensive MBA education.
Based on following factors
- MBA education
- current job
- preparedness relative to other MBAs.
Top 10 Most satisfied Business School Rankings were then based on above 3 factors.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business
- MIT Sloan School of Management
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- Carnegie Mellon University’s David A. Tepper School of Business
- Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management
- Yale School of Management
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth
- Michigan State University’s Broad College of Business
- University of California, Los Angeles’ Anderson School of Management
I was expecting Harvard Business School in Top 10, but couldn’t find it. Now, I wonder why HBS is not in Top 10.
You must know that its really expensive to get MBA from Top B-Schools. 67 Lakhs to Get MBA Degree. If return on investment is huge, why not go for it?