The following is a list of the top GMAT test prep books for 2013.
So we have come up with this list of Top GMAT Books to help you. However, test takers should not considering of buying all GMAT test prep books in the market since that’s impractical.
Just get yourself a few good GMAT books, especially those required for
- learning strategies
- practice tests
- and other kinds of practice tests.
Obtaining a high GMAT score is possible with dedicated effort and practice. The number of books that one has to buy depends on one’s GMAT prep time and target score based on one’s skill level.
Top GMAT Test Prep Books 2013
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 12th Edition
- Manhattan GMAT Set of 8 Strategy Guide
- The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review
- The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review
- The PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible: A Comprehensive System for Attacking the GMAT Critical Reasoning Questions
- Complete GMAT Course (Veritas)
Along with having some top GMAT test prep books, you should have a solid GMAT study plan.
- Take GMAT practice tests
- Identify your weak area in GMAT
- Take lots of practice tests and learn strategies to address your weak areas.
Use the Official Guide for GMAT when taking GMAT practice tests. These 3 Official GMAT books contain over 1,500 practice test questions.