Lets looks at list of Top Private universities in USA that give Financial Aid for foreign students.
It was not easy to find such list, but there was an indirect way to find list of top private universities with financial aid.
Let me explain the methodology, the indirect way
- Base Ranking based on Kiplinger Best Value Private Schools (source of financial aid data)
- Derived Rankings based on Non-Need Based Financial Aid Percentage
Kiplinger Ranking Methodology
- Cost Factors – 43.75%
- Cost and financial aid: 31.25%
- Academic support: 12.5%
- Quality Factors – 56.25%
- Competitiveness: 25%
- Graduation rates: 18.75%
- Student indebtedness: 12.5%
Based on above factors, Kiplinger have come up with Best Value rankings for Private Universities. Since 43.75% accounts for Financial Aid and cost which included the following data
- Total Tuition Fee
- Average Financial Aid (Need Based)
- Average Financial Aid (Non-Need Based)
- Percentage of Non-Need Based Aid
International students are not eligible for Need Based Financial Aid.
Non-Need based aid includes Academic based financial aid and international students fall under this category.
Sorting the universities based on highest percentage of universities that offer Non-Need based financial aid, gave the following Top Private Universities with Financial Aid for foreign students.
I added profile information about each university and major graduate programs offered.
View pages below to see top 10 private universities that offer financial aid for international students.