The entire admission process to U.S. universities is a lengthy one, but with proper planning and information on hand, it can be completed with ease.
You must know what to expect during each stage in the US universities admission process. Knowing that information will help students a lot and they can apply at universities on time.
The US Universities Admission Process
- Prepare for GRE exam
- Prepare for TOEFL or IELTS exam
- Register for GRE and TOEFL (or IELTS) exams
- As you study for GRE, browse at U.S. universities
- Take GRE and TOEFL (or IELTS) exams
- Prepare university admission documents
- Select US universities to apply at
- After admission, prepare for F-1 visa
- Attend visa interview at US consulate
- Pack your bags and travel to the U.S. university
The US university admission process is that simple. You can find numerous information above each of the 10 steps here at Happy Schools Blog.
From taking GRE to attending a U.S. university, all the steps required are explained in detail. Take time to read all the related articles in various categories.
If you will only spend around 30 to 40 minutes at this blog, you will get a complete understanding of US university admission process.
Then moving forward, you will have lots of questions and checkout our FAQ section for more details.