Study Bachelors Degree in USA
Public Universites – Out of State Expenses
Private Universities – Expenses
FAQ’s About Under Graduate in USA
A cooperative plan provides for alternate class attendance and employment in business, industry, or government; thus, it allows students to combine actual work experience with their college studies.
Also includes bachelor’s degrees in which the normal 4 years of work are completed in 3 years.
- Specific Skills – Majors
- Life Skills – Minors and General Studies.
General Studies or liberal studies includes courses in introductory knowledge in several subjects as well as a concentration in one or more subjects, called a “major.”
Students will have a faculty advisor, who would help the student create a degree plan based on the interests of the students.
Following is a generic checklist, but this should give an overview of what to expect during the admission process.
Each college should have it’s specific set of admission requirements. Refer to university website of the college you plan to apply for additional details
- Photocopy of Passport Biographical pages
- Submit Online Application (or Common Application)
- Pay Application Fees
- Test Scores – SAT or ACT (with Writing)
- English Test Scores – TOEFL, IELTS
- Education Documents
- High School transcripts (Official Diplomas or Mark Sheets or Transcripts)
- Financial Affidavit (with Bank statement)
- Submit application before deadline
- Scholarship Application Form (if required)
- All the documents submitted should be in English )or translated required)
- Transcripts Evaluation (if required)