I thought, most of you know little about me, why not write some personal and interesting about me.
Here are random things that you probably wouldn’t know about me (Raghuram Sukumar).
- I graduated high school in 1998.
- Completed Masters in Computer Science and Engineering in 2005 from University of Texas at Arlington.
- Applied to 5 universities and received admits from all 5 universities in USA.
- I used to run 100 meters in less than 12 seconds during schools and college days.
- Engineering degree was not my first choice.
- Scored 100% in High School Public State exams in Math and Chemistry ( and missed 100% in other 2 subjects )
- Most of my T-shirts in my closet is either Black, Gray or White.
- Sunday’s are reserved for NFL (American Football) Game Day ( You wanna challenge me in NFL Fantasy Football? )
- I passionately follow New England Patriots and I hate New York Giants ( you should know the reasons ).
- I follow Dallas Mavericks in Basketball with same amount of passion.
- My blogging Knowledge was ZERO when Happy Schools Blog was first launched.
- I tried hard to graduate MS in CS with 4.0 GPA, but fell short.
- I have owned 4 cars till date while in USA.
- I do have a full-time job as Software Test Engineer
- I used to drive Mazda and Camry.
- We are Official Apple Family ( 2 Macbooks, Mac, 2 iPads, 2 iPhones, 2 Apple TV’s, Extreme Router, and Waiting for Apple Watch).
- Not to mention the iPods
- I have lived in Texas and Florida before moving to North Carolina.
- I currently drive Acura TSX and a Honda Accord.
- I have been to following States in the U.S.A. – Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia,Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia and Wyoming.
- I don’t like to cook and wash dishes and always gets appreciated by my better half, if I do once in a while.
- Big fan of Sketchers Shoes.
- I prefer jeans, casuals and t-shirts.
- My most precious Christmas present is our son born on 25th Dec.
- Countries Travelled : Canada, Bahamas, France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain and Belgium. As you can see we have lot more to cover.
The picture in this blog post was taken in Las Vegas few years back.
That’s 25 Random Things About me. Do you have any questions about me?