Average GRE Scores for Physical Therapy is the second post in the series of posts about attending graduate program in Physical Therapy.
- How to Become a Physical Therapist in USA
- Average GRE Scores – Physical therapy (this post)
Today lets looks at some of Average GRE Scores for Physical Therapy admission for Doctor of Physical Therapy and Master of Physical Therapy.
Average GRE Scores for Physical Therapy
University of Texas at San Marcos
We prefer a GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of college work, a 3.0 in pre-requisite course work, a 3.0 in all science course work, and a GRE score of 1000.
University of South Alabama
Graduate Record Exam (GRE) scores must be officially reported to PTCAS by Dec. 15th with a average GRE score of 1000.
University of Nevada – Las Vegas
We prefer a composite score of 1000 or higher in the verbal and quantitative sections and a 4.0 in the writing section. However, each application is considered on a case-by-case basis for this category. You can take the GRE as many times as you need to obtain these scores. We will take the highest score and not an average. We recommend that the GRE be taken prior to the December testing date.
Emroy University – School of Medicine (Physical Therapy)
Yes, there is a minimum score of 1,000 for the combined Verbal and Quantitative and 3.0 on the Analytical Writing Score. Average scores for successful applicants in 2011 were 1136 for the combined Verbal and Quantitative scores and 4.00 for the Analytical Writing score.
University of Southern California – Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy
- The recommended minimum combined Verbal and Quantitative GRE score is 1000 (for the General GRE Test taken before August 1, 2011 and 300 (for the Revised General GRE Test taken on or after August 1, 2011.
- A score of at least 500 (for the General Test) or 150 (for the Revised General Test) in each GRE component is preferred.
- Competitive applicants typically have combined Average GRE scores for physical therapy of 1160 / 312 or higher. GRE scores older than 5 years are not accepted.
University of Montona
- Average GRE Verbal score of 450
- Average GRE Quantitative of 600
- Average GRE Analytical Writing score of 4.0