How to Change Address After GRE Registration

How to change candidate address given while registering for GRE exam.

Can we change it at examination center during examination


GRE Address Change

I believe you can change the address you used during GRE registration at the test center.  To be safe call the GRE test center and confirm if thats possible. You can find the test center phone number at ETS registration site.

After you find out what they say, can you post a comment to this post? If Test center says “No”, then call Regional Registration center and then ETS. There should be a way to change your address after registering for GRE.

  • Best Case – Change Address at Test Center
  • Worst Case – Cancel and register for GRE with new address

Next : What name to use when registering for GRE?