I got my F1 Visa for spring semester just one weak before after administrative processing under 221g. But, When I got my visa my university reporting time is over and university has differed my admission to next upcoming fall semester as there is no Summer intake in my university. Could you please advise me can I enter into the US for my Fall intake with the visa that I got now. I am willing to go to the same university for which Visa is issued.
- Get new I-20 for Fall Semester
- You can travel to the same university with existing visa stamping.
- Take ddmission deferral confirmation, old I-20 to prove that you had 221(g) to avoid problems at port of entry. (Port of Entry Procedure USA)
Till then you can do the following to make your life easier in USA
- learn to cook,
- start packing your suitcase,
- spend plenty of time with your family
- get some work experience
- Learn car driving (40 Things your mom never told you about Life in USA)
- Volunteer to teach in nearby colleges
- apply to get admission in better university
- start networking (Career Guide for Students)
- make new friends in the university
- book flight tickets
You are not going to get to spend so much time with your family for next few years while in USA. So, make use of every minute and have fun.