Here’s an interesting question from a posted comment: "Can I use a fake research experience while applying for graduate school admission?"
I am now in the process of applying at U.S. universities. I heard that research experience makes a great difference in the admission process. What if we use a fake research experience? I mean I know an IT company and can get an experience certificate from them. Would there be any consequences that I would have to face later if I do this? By the way, your LOR samples were of great use. Could you provide me a sample research experience certificate? It would be of great help. Thank you.
Let’s split the above comment into several questions:
- What happens if I fabricate and use a fake research experience?
- Would there be any consequences that I would have to face later if I did this?
- Could you provide me a sample research experience certificate?
- It would be of great help.
Fake Research Experience
There is nothing wrong in submitting some fake research experience. In fact, it’s not something new.
Many students submit fake mark sheets, fake recommendation letters, fake experience in their resumé, plagiarized their statement of purpose, etc., and you can definitely add fake research certificates.
But can you answer a few questions for us?
- Do you really know what research means?
- What does research experience means to you?
- How someone with real research experience will provide the proof of research?
Sample Fake Research Certificate
You are much concerned only about getting admission with fake research certificate, but not concerned about doing research while studying for a masters / PhD degree in the U.S. Above all, you’re asking for a sample fake certificate from Happy Schools, you got to be kidding.
You could have added a few more questions in your comment, such as:
- I know high GRE score can help a lot in getting admission at a good university, can someone else with good skills take GRE exam for me?
- I have heard that doing research is tough, can someone else do that work for me?
Can you do yourself a favor? Stop looking for shortcuts in life and get ready to face the challenges. Now.