H4 EAD Rule came into effect in May 2015 and spouses on H4 EAD realize that finding a full-time job is a lot harder than they thought. In general, finding a full-time job is a challenging and frustrating process. With H4 EAD, you have several factors working against you, and you have to overcome those factors to find a job.
Not Finding a Job on H4 EAD?
Summary of the Video:
I met Nirmala while Madhu, Rishi and I were going for our evening walk. She stopped by to ask if I was “Raghu from Happy Schools.” She had attended on of my H4 EAD Webinars, and she recognized me from that, and she happens to live half a mile from our home. Sweet Deal right?
After I had spoken to her, I thought why not do a blog post on difficulties of finding a full-time job as an H4 Visa holder.
9 Reasons for Not Landing a Job
- Career Gap
- Skills Set
- Job Search Mindset
- Job Search Skills
- Online Branding
- Lack of a Plan
- Have a job search plan
- Fix your Resume (not by fake experience)
- Fix your Career Gap (study in college)
- Take Job Search Seriously (yes, finding a job is a full-time job)
- Improve your Job Search Skills (if you haven’t studied in the US, and new to job search, it will be a challenge, it can take 4 to 6 months to find one)
- H4 EAD Rule To Be Revoked by USCIS
- Depressing Life of H4 Visa Spouses and H4 EAD Changed That
- 9 Reason Why Finding a Job on H4 EAD is Difficult
- Removing H4 EAD Rule Making Process
- How to Apply for H4 Employment Authorization
I’m looking for H4 EAD holders to share their job search experience (blog, podcast or video). Do you like to share yours?