GRE Scores are required for admission to Graduate programs. At end of the exam, you will have option to submit GRE scores upto 4 Universities.
If you don’t have the right list of gradate programs selected, you have to request additional GRE Score report. ETS provides 3 different ways to submit GRE Scores to Graduate programs.
GRE Scores Request
After you complete the GRE Exam, within next 3 to 6 weeks, ETS will mail GRE Test report to the address you provided during registration. You will need the following information
- registration number, Social Security number or confirmation number
- test date
- date of birth
- institution code(s) and department code(s
One, you have all the above information, you can submit additional scores to universities by one of following methods
- Web (Online)
- Regular postal mail or Fax
Order Additional GRE Scores
- For faster processing, order additional score reports online. You will need to create or have a My GRE Account to use this service.
- Credit/debit card only
- Once a request is submitted, it cannot be canceled.
- Score reports will be mailed to you and to your designated institutions approximately five business days after your request.
Mail or Fax
- Download and complete the Additional Score Report Request Form (PDF).
- Mail it with the fee ($23 per university).
- Requests are processed within 10 business days after receipt.
- Faxed requests are accepted if you pay by credit/debit card (American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard or Visa). The fax number is 1-610-290-8975.
- Once a request and fee is mailed or faxed, with a payment, it cannot be canceled, changed or refunded.
- 1-609-771-7290 or 1-888-473-7267 (toll free for test takers in the United States, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada)
- Call 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Eastern Time (New York), seven days a week
- Wait for confirmation before hanging up to be sure your request is completed. Once information is entered, changes cannot be made.
- Score reports will be mailed to you and to your designated institutions approximately five working days after your call. You must wait until your scores are initially reported before you can use this service.
- $12 for using phone service in addition to $23 per score recipient.
ETS site will have updated information. Above information is valid at this time of writing.
GRE Score Matching by University
The Graduate School /University will receive scores in CD ROM form ETS (Educational Testing Service). Because we match scores by an applicant’s name, it is important that while submitting application, you use the same name that was used for GRE Test.
If there will be difference in the names. then make sure you explicitly mention that in your application about any discrepancies that might occur between your name as reported on your application forms and as recorded on your GRE scores.