H1B Visa

H1B Visa 2013 Sponsors and Consulting Companies

Post your questions about H1B Visa sponsorship for filing H1B in April 2013 at H1B Visa 2014 Sponsors.

Comments in this post are closed.

Question from reader on finding H1B Visa 2013 Sponsors and Consultants who could file H1 application.

H1B Visa Fiscal Year 2013 applications will be accepted by USCIS starting April of this year.

Can any one suggest me the Consultants or for L1 to H1B Visa 2013 sponsors? I have 2 years of IT work experience.

H1B Visa 2013 Sponsors

First you have to understand how H1B Visa process works. Looking for companies sponsoring H1B visa 2013 is not the right approach.

You have skills, you apply for job and company hires and sponsors H1B.

Few years back, you would be able to find consulting companies who can sponsor H1B Visa. But, not after USCIS Neufeld Memo was published couple of years back.

It would be very tough for a consulting company to prove employer – employee relationship when H1B visa is filed 6 months in advance without job offer and client projects.

It’s pretty common for H4 Visa holders and others in USA in different visa types (L1, L2) to looking for consultants who can sponsor H1B Visa for Fiscal Year 2013.

We discussed the same topic last year – List of Consultants Who Sponsor H1B Visa

Many Happy Schools blog readers are asking for consulting companies who would apply for H1B Visa 2012 quota. H1B Visa quota for year 2011 reached on Jan 2, 2011.

There are so many comments from people who are trying to find contacts for consulting companies who can sponsor H1B Visa. Most of them who are trying to find consulting companies are not well informed about the H1B Visa 2012 process. They assume that posting in the blog and forums will get them a list of  consulting companies for their profile and get into US without effort.

H1B Visa  Sponsoring Companies

Hi, I am done Bachelors degree in MBC(Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry) and I have Masters degree in Biotechnology. I did these in India. Now I am doing MS Environmental and Biological science in the US. One of friend suggested me that I can get a job with my M.Sc degree(India)in the US. is this true? Is my M.Sc Biotechnology enough to get a job in the US? If it is true can anyone one give me contacts for consultants who can sponsor H1b VISA. Please reply me.

I have hard time finding consultants for Mechanical Engineering students.If anyone could help me with this it would be great.

Can you please send me the H1B sponsors for clinical research associate

Thanks for all the valuable info. I am working on biomedical engineering and biomaterials. I would like to get the list of consulting agencies that have biomedical/pharmaceutical clients and would sponsor H1b. Any info would be greatly useful. Thanks in advance.

I see there are lot of comments asking about h1b sponsors so I request every one to share if they have any list or something, also I would like to request HSB to give us info about h1b sponsors/consultancies both in IT/NON IT sector

I completed Masters in US, my OPT 90 days of unemployment is going to expire, can I get list of consultants who can sponsor H1B Visa for 2010?

There are lot more comments similar to above comments.

H1B Visa Sponsors

  1. USCIS have tightened their process of approving H1B Visa or issuing RFE on H1B Visa applications  from consulting companies
  2. Immigration attorneys  have reported hard to respond to RFE’s requested by USCIS.
  3. Neufeld Memo requires the employer to prove employer-employee relationship. Consulting companies are finding it hard to prove it.

Recent comment

I am planning to consult an employer who will process my H1B for the CAP year of 2013.
I know the CAP opens in April and I can start working from October.

So my plan is to start the processing in August so that by October I will be ready with petition.

Even in this economy, folks are able to find companies sponsoring H1B visa for 2013.

Similar Posts


  1. I want to know if there are companies who sponsor H1 for sales and marketing folks on the ERP side.


  2. Hi,I have almost 6 years of It exp & i want to file H1B for the year 2013. Can you please help me out, how can i proceed?


  3. Hi

    I want to file H1B visa for myself. I have 2.5 years of exp in Java and I have B1 with me and I already had an onsite opportunity but my company will not file H1B for me, So I want to know how can I file H1B through some consultancy because right now I can’t switch job.

    2. and how can I figure out which consultancy is not fraud and what will be the total cost.

    Thank you

  4. Yesterday my H1B moved from RFE review response to decision stage and below is the message I am seeing on USCIS website for my application. Can you please tell what does this status mean?
    “On XYZ 2012, the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed, and a notice informing you of the USCIS’ intended action was mailed. Please check our website at http://www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case, including when the notice is mailed. If you have not received the notice within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.
    During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.”


  5. hi,
    Am currently on L2 EAD which is valid till 2013 dec. But i am going on a divorce now, so as the H1B cap is completed now.once i get a job on my current status, is there any chance to apply for H1B premium through any employer or i have to wait for next year i.e 2014 yr??

    1. Hi,

      No, you do not have any option to apply for an H1B for the current year, but you need to wait till next year 2014. You will be out of status as on the date of the finalization of the divorce this means that you cannot work nor can you stay in the US once you are divorced, especialy if your divorce takes place before Dec 2013. Consult an immigration lawyer to get further clarity on your case.

      — Dax

  6. Hi,
    I got the RFE for the reason asking my employer for the Job ad and description & want to verify that a bachelors degree is minimum reqd for the job.

    Please anyone please help to which documents should i sumbit to prove it.

    My company is NOT a consulting company. It’s a very small Web solutions company.

    Can you anyone please give me what documents they have sumbited as proof on their experience, for privacy take all the name etc. I need the points and material. it will help me a lot.

    please please please….. email


  7. OMG I can’t believe it after posting detailed explanation by HSB still same comments…………………..

    Madhulika & Sumanapriyasraman have you read anything on this website and comments above before asking question?

  8. I am MSc Microbiology f.rom India Indore University. I am working as Sr. Microbiologist in Food lab. I want to know how can I get H1B visa and I need sponsors for H1B visa. Please guide me

Comments are closed.