Here’s some photos from one of the Most Expensive Countries in the World – Monte Carlo ( also called Monaco). It’s famous for street Formula 1 Race, Expensive Cars, World Famous Casino, High End Fashion shops and beautiful location.
I spend about 4 hours in Monaco. It takes about 30 minutes drive from Nice to Monaco by bus. No separate visa is required if you already have France Tourist Visa ( Schengan Visa).
1. It’s a beautiful Day in Monaco. People are going for a jog in Mid-Afternoon.
2. Streets are atheistically designed. Weather was just perfect for a stroll in Monaco.
3. Yes, Indian Food. Did anyone say I love love Indian Food? Yeah, it was bit expensive.
4. When I think Monaco, I think boats and yacht of mega-millionaires parked in Monaco and I finally get to seem them.
5. And ocean facing town and cars and beautiful people.
6. Cruise Ships and more Yacht’s
7. Another view of the buildings (aka) highly priced real estate. I think it’s third highest in the world.
8. Credit Suisse Bank. There has to be a place where all that money have to be deposited and store. Correct?
9. Wow. Cars and more cars. Cars Museum in Monaca.
10. Formula 1 Racing. BMW. Somewhere in here I saw the car used by Michael Schumacher when he won Monaco Grand Prix.
11. In front of the Monte Carlo Casino. Everyone was taking photos of these cars. Including me.
12. Not to mention the Cyclist.
13. Some weird structure. But, it looked cool. C’mom it’s Monaco.
Photos from Nice, France
Now, let’s look at some pictures from Nice, France. Nice is located about 30 minutes south of Monaco.
14. Beautiful buildings and the picture speaks for itself.
15. I went in September and waters were still warm and day was sunny.
16. This looked like a French Government Building.
17. There were several tall, clean, good looking men ( sculptures) around Europe. This is one such sculpture.