TOEFL Test Center Experience posted by reader P at TOEFL Test Center Reviews
Trusted TOEFL CENTER in Chennai !!!
I am writing my experience to benefit TOEFL Test takers to avoid any further cancellations / frauds.
Please do not register for TOEFL under consultancies especially in Hyderabad. Basically I am from Hyderabad, still i do not support test takers taking under consultancies.
I took TOEFL in Everoon Systems, Ashok nagar, Chennai on November 26th 2011.
Few points useful
- The center is within the city.
- The test started at right time.
- Facilities were good.
- Staff was very co-operative.
- Head-set and microphone provided were really in good condition.
- The most required quality for all . . . . . . . . . . . the staff gave a very very NICE option for attempting the test when ever the students want to take from 9am to 10:30am (thought the right time was at 10am)
The last point will really help students. The one who came early at 8:30 am started at 9am. They completed the Speaking section 1 hour before so they had no disturbances.
The staff will send the students inside the center as per the ‘First come first serve’ basis.
Also the students who came by 9:50am were allowed to start the test at 10:20am as it takes time to take a photo and allow the staff to explain the rules per batch (batch = 2 students).
THE BOTTOM LINE: Don’t take test under consultancies & Arrive test center @ the earliest for silent speaking section.