Question – I’m applying for Graduate degree program in Nursing schols. Do you have list of Average GRE Scores Nursing Masters degree admission?
Average GRE Scores Nursing schools differs between universities. There are some universities where GRE Scores not required for Nursing graduate school admission.
To answers readers question, I collected list of universities and their Nursing average GRE scores required for admission.
Average GRE Scores Nursing Schools
- Yale University : No GRE minimums. Score of 500 on the verbal and quantitative sections and 4.0 on the Analytical Writing to be competitive. However, applicants are neither accepted nor denied solely based on GRE scores.
- University of California, San Fransisco: No minimum GRE score that is required, the most competitive applicants typically have achieved verbal and quantitative scores in the range of 500-700 on the 200-800 point scale.
- University of Pennsylvania : A competitive applicant generally has a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their BSN with GRE scores of 500 in both verbal and math.
- Seattle University – The average GRE Scores Nursing combined score for students entering in the first 3 years of the program is approximately 1200, with the majority of scores between 1000 and 1500.
- Columbia University: School of Nursing must take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). Average GRE scores nursing score is within the top 50th percentile.
- University of Tennessee – Average GRE scores of accepted students into Nursing degree were Verbal-502, Quantitative-540 and Analytical-3.83. Further, the total average score for the GRE was-1042. Average GPA for the 2008 class was 3.5 and the MAT was 72.
- Baylor College – A score of 1000 (or higher) when combining the verbal and quantitative scores. An Analytical Writing Score of 4.0 (or higher).
As you can see average GRE score for Nursing schools varies from 1000 to 1500. Depending on the schools, you can expect to required GRE scores to change. But, plan to score above 1000 to be on safe side.