- April 1, 2013 – USCIS started Accepting Applications – No Cap Count Update yet
- April 2, 3, 2013 – No Cap count updates from USCIS
- April 4, 2013 – No updates from USCIS; Fedex Delivery Errors Reported
Bookmark this page to check H1B Visa 2014 Cap count updates.
Some of the frequently asked questions about H1B Visa Cap Count
When can my employer apply for H1B Visa?
Employer can start collecting documents from you in Feb/March. USCIS will accept application from April 1, 2013. Learn more about H1B Visa 2014.
Can I apply for H1B Visa before completing Masters degree?
Yes, based on your Bachelors degree and job requirements, you can apply for H1B, but only under general cap count.
H1B Visa 2014 Cap Count Updates
Following table contains data from last FY H1B Cap Count Updates. I will update this table starting April of this year.
|H1B Visa 2013 Cap||General Cap||Masters Cap|
|April 4, 2012||~14,957||~7,366|
|April 9, 2012||17,400||8,200|
|April 13, 2012||20,600||9,700|
|April 20, 2012||25,000||10,900|
|April 27, 2012||29,200||12,300|
|May 4, 2012||32,500||13,700|
|May 11, 2012||36,700||14,800|
|May 18, 2012||42,000||16,000|
|May 25, 2012||48,400||17,500|
|June 1, 2012||55,600||18,700|
|June 7, 2012||NA||FULL|
|June 11, 2012||FULL|
Links to H1B Visa Cap count updates table.
In mean time you can get familiar with following items about H1B Visa.
- What is H1B Visa
- How to get H1B Visa 2014
- Available H1B Visa 2014 cap count
- H1B Visa Application Processing Time
- H1B Visa Application Deadline
- Rules to follow while working on H1B Visa in USA
If you have additional questions about H1B Visa 2014 cap count, H1B Visa laws, Visa interview, stamping, OPT, CPT, OPT Cap Gap, Salary, etc post your questions below.