What an interview with Nairita Goshal – Master’s Degree student from University of New Orleans. You have to watch this video to understand how US education change’s one’s personality.
She’s perfect example of how University of New Orleans’s Graduate School transforms student’s life and helps them prepare them for future career. By end of this video you will know about University of New Orleans graduate school admissions, campus life, university and the city.
Highlights of the Video :
- How much she earns as a student ( $$$$)
- Her parent’s two conditions before she can Study in USA
- She teaches class of 55 students and she’s still a student.
Watch the Full Program
- Prefer Audio. Great. Right Click Here to Download MP3 File.
Summary of the Interview
We spoke about the following topics related to University of New Orleans :
- Tuition Fees
- Financial Aid
- Part-Time Jobs
- Cost of Living
- Graduate School Admissions
- Teaching Under-Grad Student
- Tutoring Job
- Salary as Teaching Assistant
- City of New Orleans
- Mississippi River
- River Walk
- Mardi Gras Festival
- Bourbon Street ( big time cultural shock )
- F1 Visa Interview Experience
- Indian Students Association
- Airport Pick and Accommodations for New International Students
Interested in University of New Orleans?
Want to know about
- GRE, TOEFL Requirements
- Tuition Fees
- Programs Offered
- Financial Aid?
Let me know if you have any questions about the program in the comments below.