Interview with Rutgers University Professors – Pharmaceutical Engineering
I spoke with Professors from Chemical and Biochemical Engineering Department at Rutgers University (Sponsors).
We chatted for about 45 minutes about the following
- PhD/M.S. in Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
- M.E. in Pharmaceutical Engineering (Unique course)
- Overview of Admission process
- Test score requirements
- Financial Aid
- Tips to write effective Statement of Purpose
- Job Opportunities, Career and Companies
- Salary for Graduates from the department
Even if you are not looking to apply to Chemical Engineering, this a Must watch to get insights about admission at Rutgers University.
If you have any questions about the program, please reach out them directly
Professor Rohit Ramachandran – [email protected]
Professor Benjamin Glasser – – [email protected]
Fantastic video and thanks Raghu. My son Guruprasad is going to RU CE dept this August and this video gives great insight.