The TOEFL iBT Exam includes the following section:
Generally, the hardest part to score high points is usually in the TOEFL speaking section.
Most students who score less points tend to perform poorly in the speaking section.
TOEFL iBT Speaking Section
- Students are not aware of how to respond to the questions
- They never practiced speaking to a microphone
- Not comfortable speaking in front of the computer
- Not confident with their English fluency
- Plain nervousness due to all the above reasons
Speaking is not the same as the other sections. In the 3 other sections, you have to use your brain to answer the questions, but for speaking you have to use brain and your mouth simultaneously.
If you have any of the above reasons, you’re very likely to score in the TOEFL iBT speaking section somewhat poorly.
Do you agree to the 5 reasons mentioned above or do you have additional reasons to add? Leave some comments below.
Related: TOEFL Test Prep