There are universities like The University of Texas at San Antonio where students get a great education along with cultural immersion as an International student. Aqsa is one such student from India. She was admitted with scholarship, then received a monthly stipend for research work, then graduated with multiple full-time job offers. I interviewed her as part of promoting UTSA for both Bachelors and Graduate Programs.
Watch Full Video Interview
Summary of the Interview
- University: The University of Texas at San Antonio
- Degree and Course: Masters in Electrical Engineering
- Where are you from? Hyderabad, India
- Did you have Scholarhsip and In-state Fees: Yes
- Academic Background:
- Under Graduate Degree: Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- GRE Score: 306
- TOEFL/IELTS: 7.5
- How Many University Did you Apply: 2
- List of universities with Status
- Central Queensland University Sydney – Accepted
- UTSA – Accepted
- When did you come to the U.S? Fall 2014
- When did you graduate? Summer 2016
- Do you have Full-Time Job Offer: Yes (waiting for OPT Card)
- What topics do you like to share and inspire others?
- My admission process with UTSA – help provided by the international office was very impressive
- My research activities during my education at UTSA – Open Cloud Institute at UTSA
- Professional growth – Internship, Competitive Scholarships, University Career Center
- Community experience – events and involvement with Chi Alpha at UTSA
Next – Watch how to get admission at University of Texas at San Antonio (Interview with Jessica).