Millions of students graduate from colleges and universities every year. The only handful has the desire to be different. But, those who study have much higher ROI of Studying Abroad.
ROI: Education, Communication Skills, Maturity, Better Problem Solver, Culturally Diverse, etc.
You are one among the handful, who have the desire to be different.
First, the desire to study in the United States of America make you unique and different from the rest of the people.
You could have any number of reasons to study in U.S. but do you realize that just the desire to face the unknown makes you so unique from the rest of the group?
What’s True ROI of Studying Abroad?
It is easy to find a job after completing studies or study post graduation in your home country. But, you decided to take the challenge.
Experience that you gain from the process of studying in U.S. makes you different.
Let’s walk-through some of the challenges you have to face/overcome. It’s that desire coupled with the effort, makes you stand apart from others.
- Only small percentage of students have desire to study in U.S. from your class.
- Only half of those exclusive group take initiative to learn about the Study Abroad in U.S.
- Only small percentage of that group will prepare and take exams like GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, etc.
- Not everyone who took exam go forward with application process and drop out due to one or more of the following reasons
- Opt for countries where it takes less effort to get admission.
- Parents not supporting their quest
- Too expensive to study in U.S.
- Decided to work instead of education
- Try to come to US visa H1B or L1
- You have crossed above 4 stages and applied for admission.
- Not everyone with I-20 will get student visa to US.
- Small percentage of visa holders drop out due to personal reasons (Family, Health, ..)
- Most of you will travel in the flight for the first time in your life to U.S. (How cool is that?)
- During your course education, you will
- learn to the make decisions in your life for first time
- understand the impact of making incorrect decision
- learn to cook, starve, do laundry, meet friends from different walks of life
- realize friends goal in life is different than yours
- realize the value of money take care of finances
- learn to be independent
- Start looking for jobs that will pay you
- Level of Education is much higher, so your skills will improve every course you study.
- Understand U.S. culture and adapt to new lifestyle
- Complete your education after overcoming so a many other challenges.
There are lot more that we can add to the list. After completing a journey that started 3 to 4 years back, you will realize that you are an important person too. You did something only few have accomplished.
Opportunity to study in U.S. is available to everyone, but you made use of the that. Now, you can enjoy the moment and feel proud and unique.
- Prospective Student: If you are in the process of applying to U.S. for grad school, keep-up your good work. Every challenge you overcome, you are getting one step closer to be considered UNIQUE.
- Current & Graduated Students: Would like to hear your experiences (challenges, stories, ..) that you came across.
What’s the TRUE ROI of Studying Abroad?
It’s not just money. But, it much more.
It’s the value you add to the society. You are better person overall. You attitude and thinking is superior. It will pay dividends for generations to come for your family.