Average GMAT Scores for Universities of admitted students or minimum GMAT scores required for admission from particular university will help prospective students streamline their preparation based on the target universities.
For instance Average GMAT Scores for Class for 2011 in Yale University is 714 and 80% of GMAT score range is 660 to 760. If Yale is your target university, then plan to get over 700 in GMAT.
Average GMAT Scores
Lets looks at Average GMAT Scores for several universities in USA required for admission (or admitted students)
- Yale University – 714 (2011)
- North Western University Kellogg- 713 (2010)
- Baruch College – 510 to 710
- University of California Berkley – Fall 2010 718, and 80% of the class scored between 680 and 760.
- Georgetown University – Class of 2010 was 678. Mid-80 percent range was 640 to 730.
- Carnegie Mellon – The average GMAT score for last year 690, most successful applicants scoring 600+
- Wharton – Median GMAT score for recent entering classes is approximately 720
More Average GMAT Scores will be added to above list. If you want Average GMAT Test scores for any particular university, post the university names in comments below.